Broad palate enhancement in reds and whites.
- Maintains the aromatic characteristics improving the final bouquet in red wines.
- Contributes to anti-oxidation as well as color preservation.
- Added during the ageing of white wines in barrels, will help prevent oxidation and adds complexity to the palate.
- The Oak is extracted from the heart of the Limousin oak region in France.
- Recommended for red and white wines during the ageing process.
Application: To be used at any stage of wine production – ideally prior to barrel maturation or micro-ox.
Packaging: 1 kg bottle.
Recommended Dosage: 0.2 – 1.6 lb/1,000 gal.; 2 – 20 g/hL.