Please scroll down to view the available product sizes
Fermentation Nutrient - YAN source that also stimulates yeast to produce red and black fruit aromas (esters)
STIMULA CABERNET™ is an organic nitrogen source that contributes YAN while stimulating the yeast’s aroma synthesis pathways that produce fruity esters in red wines.
- Results in increased red and black fruit aromas, aromatic complexity, length, and diminished vegetal/herbaceous notes
- Add at 1/3 sugar depletion
- Well-balanced nutrient rich in specific amino acids, small peptides, natural vitamins (biotin), and minerals (zinc and magnesium)
- Latest generation of yeast-based nutrients focusing on nutrition and aroma production
40g/hL (3.3 lb/1000 gal)
- Measurable YAN at 40g/hL dose: 16ppm
- YAN equivalents at 40g/hL dose: 64-96ppm
Usage: Mix STIMULA CABERNET in 10 times its weight of clean water or must and add to the fermentation at 1/3 sugar depletion. It is essential that the timing of addition is respected. STIMULA CABERNET is not fully soluble. Stir to maintain suspension before and during addition.
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a dry environment at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, use immediately.