Please scroll down to view the available product sizes
Rehydration nutrient for use with cool water
GO-FERM STEROL FLASH™ is a revolutionary new yeast rehydration nutrient that is fast, simple to use, and saves time, labor, and water without compromising on yeast viability and vitality.
- Improves fermentation kinetics and aroma production
- Allows yeast to be rehydrated in cool water (15°C/60°F) without any loss of viability or vitality
- Eliminates the need for acclimatization steps (rehydrated yeast can be added directly to juice or must after 15 minutes)
- Requires 50% less water than GO-FERM™/GO-FERM PROTECT EVOLUTION™
- Non-clumping, instantly disperses in cool water
- Derived from autolyzed yeast, GO-FERM STEROL FLASH provides optimized levels of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and extremely high levels of survival factors including sterols and unsaturated fatty acids
Recommended Dosage: 30 g/hL (2.5lb/1000gal)
Usage: Mix GO-FERM STEROL FLASH in 10 times its weight of clean 15°C (60°F) water. Add 25 g/hL (2 lb/1000 gal) of active dried yeast, stir gently and allow the yeast to rehydrate for 15 minutes. Gently stir again, then add to the tank or barrel and mix to homogenize. There is no need to acclimate the rehydrated yeast to the juice/must temperature.
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a cool and dry environment at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, keep tightly sealed and dry.