Complete nutrient combining, organic nitrogen, mineral nitrogen and thiamine. This specific formulation combines different assimilable nitrogen sources (ammonium phosphate, inactivated yeast, and yeast autolysates) bringing to the yeast a fast assimilable mineral nitrogen and organic nitrogen ofa slower assimilation. The yeast autolysates are richer in intracellular content and offer a significantly higher nutritional value in growth factors than inactivated yeast, that, on the other hand, contains a higher membrane fraction. The complementary nature of these two categories of yeast derivatives combined with the other components leed to the global and singular formulation of NUTRISTART®, a high performance nutrient.
• The development of a sufficient yeast population,
• Regular and complete alcoholic fermentation,
• The prevention of undesirable compound formation (H2S, VA, etc.)
• NUTRISTART® can be used on any type of musts (white, red, rosé).
• 20 g/hL of NUTRISTART® provides about 28 mg/L assimilable nitrogen (mineral and organic).
• 20 g/hL of NUTRISTART® provides about 0.26N mg/L thiamine (chlorhydrate).
• To be used in the event of nutritive element deficiency in the must.