Preparation for fining musts and wines. Association of PVPP, vegetable protein (patatin) and bentonite. Non-allergenic.
For white and rosé juices:
- Elimination of oxidisable and oxidised phenolic compounds.
- Preservation of glutathione content and limitation of browning or «pinking» phenomena.
For red wines, qualitative and economic optimisation:
- Decreasing 3-methyl-2,4 noanedione (MND) content, responsible of oxidised notes in wines (prune aroma).
- Reducing the microbial load.
- Improving the stabilisation of colouring matter.
- Softening astringency, green aromas and metallic notes.