Speidel was the original manufacturer of the bladder press. While similar to the Italian models in operation, Speidel offers a few quality upgrades. To obtain a better press Speidel uses a slotted screen, similar to what is offered on large commercial presses, instead of a screen with circular perforations. Speidel presses also offer superior hardware and a recessed valve assembly (to reduce accidental breakage).
Speidel has been shifting their bladder presses from painted to all stainless, and we're pretty excited about it. Although the orange painted versions have their own aesthetic appeal, nothing beats the performance and practicality of stainless steel. Stainless is much easier to clean and much more resistant to rust. The painted versions are likely to chip over time through normal wear and tear, creating small crevasses for bacteria to call home. No such worries when working this beautiful, brushed stainless press.
Overall height is 33" and outlet height is 12". A press cycle for this unit averages around 35 minutes.
- Complete press assembly
- Inner mesh bag (to keep fruit from getting in the stainless basket and make cleanup easier)
- Plastic "spray-protection bag" to keep juice from squirting out
- Fittings to connect garden hose
- Instruction manual
- Presses ship in a corrugated box. Minor assembly (attaching legs) is required before use
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts!