TANIN VR SUPRA® combines the effects of different tannins selected and prepared for optimal technological efficiency, without adding bitterness:
• Anti-oxidant action to protect colouring matter.
• Wine structural improvement by supplementation of the midpalate.
• Precipitation of wines’ natural protein for a better preservation of endogenous tannins (kamikaze effect).
• Inhibition of natural oxidation enzymes (laccase, polyphenol oxidase) during harvesting of Botrytis-affected vintages (more efficiently than SO2).
• Vinification of grapes that show a phenolic maturity deficiency or an unfavourable tannin/anthocyanin ratio for colour stabilisation
• Improves fining.
• Structural improvement: 10 to 20 g/hL (100-200 ppm).
• Colour stabilisation: 20 to 40 g/hL (200-400 ppm).
• Botrytis-affected fruit: 30 to 80 g/hL (300-800 ppm).