It combines the release of volatile thiols with the expression of fermentative aromas, mainly floral in nature.
- Production of varietal white wines of great elegance and complexity.
- Technological white wines with a marked aromatic profile and difficult fermentation conditions.
- Suitable for fermentations with an inverted thermal profile, with temperature control at 18ºC for the first 2 or 3 days, and then lowering the temperature to 14ºC in 24 hours.
- Intensifies the varietal character of Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc. Suitable for varieties such as Colombard, Gros, and Petit Manseng, Semillon, and Riesling.
- In rosé wines, excellent results in Garnacha Merlot and Syrah.
- Even in more neutral varieties, the aromatic complexity increases considerably.